The Reflexive Macro blog focuses upon a behavioural multi-disciplinary approach to global macro trading, where both empirical and epistemological reasoning informs our decision making.
The site separates the main blog roll from my essays, research pieces on global macro trades and charts, in order to distinguish passing observations from long-form work.
In 2017 we will be including a lot more charts and short-form work.
- January 6, 2013: China, Iron Ore & A Future Bust | A Short FMG & Long Vol Trade Idea
- July 1, 2015: “Tha Squeeze” | A Gold Vol Trade Idea
- February 28, 2017: The Common Law Premium | Buying the Pound Sterling
- October 26, 2017: A China Contingency with Significant Upside | A Short FMG Trade Idea
- “Do what works” | Prometheus in discussion with Anthony Crudele on the Futures Radio Show
Subscribe and Support
- Subscribe to Prometheus’ Premo twitter feed @PrometheusMacro on Premo Social
- Support Prometheus to publish content on Patreon
I hope you find these ideas of value. Feel free to direct any questions our way on the Ask Carl Anything page.